Private Lesson Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: Times are Central Time Zone
Remember to adjust for your time zone
- Consult the schedule below to find possible open lesson times and then contact me to actually schedule them. (You can't schedule lessons using this page - it's just to show you what times are not already taken.)
- Lesson appointments are normally available Mondays through Fridays from 3:00-9:00 PM central time and Saturdays and Sundays between 300-8:00 pm central time. Additional times may be available that don't show up on this schedule, so please contact me if you don't see what you need.
- This schedule does not contain events such as singing telegrams, live performances, etc. Please contact me to schedule non-lesson events.
COVID-19 NOTE: To insure your safety, I do not schedule back-to-back in-person lessons or services. I always schedule at least fifteen minutes of inactivity beteen visits. See my Covid-19 policies by clicking here.
This schedule was updated
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 10:37 PM
Refresh this page in your browser to be sure it is updated.
You may have to clear your browser's history and/or cache too.
If the calendar is not visible, try a different browser.
How to Use This Calendar to Find an Available Lesson Time
- Click on the arrow(s) to move the months forward or backward.
- Use the scroll bar(s) or drag - to reveal hidden weeks or days.
- Make note of the busy times
- Pick an open time other than the busy times between 3 and 9 pm on Monday through Friday, and 3 and 8 pm Saturday and Sunday. NOTE: you will have to "read between the lines" to see the open times.
- Contact me to schedule and confirm your lesson at that time.
- If you need to schedule outside of my normal schedule please contact me
Website and most graphics are created inhouse by Jeff Anvinson, Owner/Operator of JLA Music
Some graphics are purchased from Can Stock Photo, used by permission, and are Copyright
© Can Stock Photo
JLA Music takes care not to infringe on anyone's rights. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
Copyright 2017 © Jeffrey L Anvinson